We’re gearing up to go to New York City for the NYNow Gift Show. Here’s a little peek at what we’re taking with us…
1. This scarf by Rag & Bone had us at hello!
2. Mixed and matched bangles, including our newest artist, Rene Escobar.
3. Melissa Joy Manning’s chain-wrap earrings, our current obsession.
4. We’ll be sharing lots of ring shots from the show (stay tuned on Instagram) so perfect nails are a must! Right now we’re loving rosy shades of pink, including OPI’s Japanese Rose Garden and China Girl’s Dress Me Up.
5. Will Leather Goods’ Everyday Tote holds all the necessities for a long day of buying!
6 & 7. Layers and layers of coats and cozy sweaters because the forecast is snow, snow, and more snow!
8. Did we mention that it’s going to snow? We just invested in cute new Sorel boots to keep us as warm and happy as this guy.
With the crisp, golden glow of autumn in full swing, we’ve been layering up with some of this season’s most delicious jewels. And, naturally, that means that we’ve been busy falling for these sweet beauties, and we couldn’t help but share them with you!
…like this stack of Gurhan, Jane Diaz, and Alison Shiboski bangles
…or these layers of gold, courtesy of Victoria Cunningham, Sarah McGuire, and Rebecca Overmann
…and tiers of earrings by Gurhan, Polly Wales, and Melissa Joy Manning
…with ring stories by Jamie Joseph and Kismet
….and last but not least, these stunning 2-in-1 scalloped huggers by Jane Diaz.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this summer’s instacontest, Show Us Your Ring Story! We absolutely loved seeing your gorgeous jewels and getting to read about the stories behind each special piece. It’s so sweet how keepsakes can hold memories that will live on for generations to come. So without further ado, here’s a special feast for the eyes, courtesy of the creative entries that flooded our instafeed, and our hearts!
The #WhatsYourRingStory contest has begun, and this is going to be a good one!! The stakes are huge (a Jamie Joseph ring!) and it just takes a few easy steps:
- Snap a creative picture of your ring stack
- Post it on Instagram
- Add a few words about your ring story
- Make sure you’re following us @newtwiststore
- Hashtag #whatsyourringstory
- Tag us in the photo and in comments @newtwiststore
- Post as many times as you want through the month of August!
We’ll choose our favorite picture and announce the winner in September. The number of entries is unlimited, so post away! We want to see how your stack your NEWTW!ST favorites, your Jamie Joseph rings, your heirloom treasures, your trendy finds… the sky is truly the limit!
A few details…
- The photo does not HAVE to include jewelry from NEWTW!ST but we’d love it if it did!
- Don’t own a ring story yet? That’s ok, get creative! One idea? Come in to the store, find your dream stack, and snap a picture!
- If your account is private, we won’t be able to view your entry! Either temporarily go public or drop us a line at email@example.com and invite us to follow you!
- Don’t have Instagram? That’s ok! Just email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post it for you.