With the crisp, golden glow of autumn in full swing, we’ve been layering up with some of this season’s most delicious jewels. And, naturally, that means that we’ve been busy falling for these sweet beauties, and we couldn’t help but share them with you!
Thank you to everyone who participated in this summer’s instacontest, Show Us Your Ring Story! We absolutely loved seeing your gorgeous jewels and getting to read about the stories behind each special piece. It’s so sweet how keepsakes can hold memories that will live on for generations to come. So without further ado, here’s a special feast for the eyes, courtesy of the creative entries that flooded our instafeed, and our hearts!
The #WhatsYourRingStory contest has begun, and this is going to be a good one!! The stakes are huge (a Jamie Joseph ring!) and it just takes a few easy steps:
- Snap a creative picture of your ring stack
- Post it on Instagram
- Add a few words about your ring story
- Make sure you’re following us @newtwiststore
- Hashtag #whatsyourringstory
- Tag us in the photo and in comments @newtwiststore
- Post as many times as you want through the month of August!
We’ll choose our favorite picture and announce the winner in September. The number of entries is unlimited, so post away! We want to see how your stack your NEWTW!ST favorites, your Jamie Joseph rings, your heirloom treasures, your trendy finds… the sky is truly the limit!
A few details…
- The photo does not HAVE to include jewelry from NEWTW!ST but we’d love it if it did!
- Don’t own a ring story yet? That’s ok, get creative! One idea? Come in to the store, find your dream stack, and snap a picture!
- If your account is private, we won’t be able to view your entry! Either temporarily go public or drop us a line at email@example.com and invite us to follow you!
- Don’t have Instagram? That’s ok! Just email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post it for you.
…a stunning collection of jewelry inspired by the vast beauty of Rajasthan, India. The juxtaposition of desert and architecture tells a story enchanted by history and mysticism. The creators of ILA, Ila Sodhani and Vikas Sodhani, have deep ties to this captivating place as the land has watched the growth of generations. Frescos lining the open air courtyard of the family home reveal ancient Indian mythology through intricate details adorned with inlaid stones. ILA works to capture the essence of their heritage and Indian culture to share the beauty of what can be seen and imagined.
Wrapped in jewelry and textiles from a young age, Ila and Vikas Sodhani were continuously inspired by the work of their parents. Ila later spent eight years designing high-end diamond jewelry with her mother and father, while her brother Vikas pursued engineering at MIT, but was ultimately drawn to design and textiles of India.
We are so inspired by the intricate detail of ILA’s creations. Their contemporary spin on vintage-inspired designs using 14K gold, diamonds, and sapphires had us at hello. Shop them here.