It’s finally that time. Time to put away the boots and prep for spring. What better way to welcome the season than to combine two of our favorite loves, jewelry and SHOES. We’ve hand picked some winning combinations. Here are the trends that made the final cut.
This stunning combination will fill you with all the confidence to go on that date with your favorite love. These sexy sandals go perfectly with this Trois Petits Points long locket and will add an extra pop of color to your look.
These strappy sandals paired with this necklace by Robindira Unsworth will take the simplest outfit to the next level.
This camel wedge (Jodi’s favorite!) paired with this necklace by one of our newest artists, Rand Papele, makes you feel like you could wear this with any outfit, day or night.
Here’s a list for everyone, whether you’re just starting to build your jewelry collection or needing to add those few special pieces to make it complete.
Top 5 Jewelry Essentials:
1) Statement earrings: These will come in handy when your outfit needs that little something extra to make it pop. Try this show-stopping pair by Dana Kellin.
2) Bangle story: Start with one or two and add to your story over time. Mix and match metals and patterns to make your own unique statement.
3) Basic everyday earrings: Everyone needs a no-brainer, go-to pair that goes with everything and can transition from day to night. Melissa Joy Manning hits this spot on with her classic hoops.
4) Cocktail ring: Add a vibrant pop of color or an elegant neutral tone to your look with an intoxicating cocktail ring. Jamie Joseph never ceases to amaze with her brilliant jewels.
5) Layered long necklaces: Dress up a plain t-shirt with long layers. These will add an effortlessly edgy vibe to your look. Mizuki, Erica Molinari, and Jeanine Payer are some of our favorite go-tos for longer necklaces.