Sonoran Mountain Turquoise Ring
Sonoran turquoise is mined in Mexico near the city of Cananea. Unlike most turquoise, Sonoran is not mined in veins but rather as individual nuggets typically found in clay deposits. Turquoise is said to promote self-realisation and assists creative problem solving.
- 14K gold bezel set Sonoran mountain turquoise
- Sterling silver comfort band
- Stone measures 1″ x 3/4″
- Currently available in size 7 1/4
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us