Indonesian Blue Fossilized Opalized Wood Ring
One of a kind!
A rare fragment from a recently-discovered vein of opal on the slopes of an Indonesian volcano, this stone formed when opaline silica flows formed in place of an ancient petrified forest. It’s said to enhance imagination, creativity, and spontaneity.
- 14K bezel set Indonesian blue fossilized opalized wood on lava platform
- Sterling silver X band
- Stone measures 15/16″ x 5/8″
- Currently available in size 7 1/4
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us