Vertical Oval Leland Blue Stone Ring
One of a kind!
Leland Blue is a by-product of the iron smelting industry that was active during the 1800s in the town of Leland, Michigan. Stones can be found in striking shades of blue as well as a range of grays and purples. This stone carries a piece of American history.
- 14K rose gold bezel set Leland blue stone on lava platform
- Sterling silver live edge band
- Stone measures 15/16″ x 11/16″
- Currently available in size 7 3/4
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us
Sorry, this item is sold out