Aira Ring in White Gold
One of a kind!
The Aira ring is named after a volcanic caldera, a nod to the birthplace of diamonds. Handcrafted in Chinchar/Maloney’s Portland, OR studio, this ring showcases the most gorgeous gray diamond, which has been left untreated and complete with all of its original color and unique characteristics- an exquisite embrace of natural imperfection. Set in their signature bezel and lifted above the band for effortless stacking with other rings.
- 14K recycled white gold
- Gray and white center diamond, 1.48
- Ten gray pavé diamonds on band
- Diamond measures 17/32″ x 7/16″ including bezel
- Currently available in size 6 3/4
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us