Peach Diamond Maroa Ring
One of a kind!
The Maroa ring is named after a volcanic caldera, a nod to the birthplace of diamonds. Handcrafted in Chinchar/Maloney’s Portland, OR studio, this ring showcases a diamond with the most stunning display of peachy hues. Left untreated and complete with all of its natural color and unique characteristics, this stone exemplifies Chinchar/Maloney’s embrace of exquisite imperfection. Set in their signature bezel and lifted above the band for effortless stacking with other rings.
- 14K recycled yellow gold
- Peach & white center diamond, 1.26ct
- Ten pavé champagne diamonds
- Diamond measures 7/16″ x 13/32″ including bezel
- Currently available in size 6 3/4
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us
Sorry, this item is sold out