Light Grey Diamond Maroa ring
One of a kind!
The Maroa ring is named after a volcanic caldera, a nod to the birthplace of diamonds. Handcrafted in Chinchar/Maloney’s Portland, OR studio, this ring showcases the most gorgeous gray diamond, which has been left untreated and complete with all of its original color and unique characteristics- an exquisite embrace of natural imperfection. Set in their signature bezel and lifted above the band for effortless stacking with other rings.
- 14K gold
- Light gray center diamond, 1.03ct
- Brilliant champagne diamonds
- Diamond measures 3/8″ x 3/8″ including bail
- Currently available in size 6 3/4
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us
Sorry, this item is sold out