Blue Fossilized Indonesian Opal Ring
One of a kind!
A rare fragment from a vein of opal on the slopes of an Indonesian volcano, this stone formed when opaline silica flows formed in place of an ancient petrified forest. It’s said to enhance imagination, creativity, and spontaneity.
- 14K gold bezel set blue Indonesian opalized wood
- Sterling silver groovy band
- Stone measures 15/16″ x 11/16″
- Currently available in size 7 3/4
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- To include sizing with your order, click here
Sorry, this item is sold out