Fossilized Stingray Coral Ring
One of a kind!
The name stingray coral was chosen for this 400 million year old fossilized coral because of its close resemblance to the skin of stingray. This black and white gemstone is perfect for both formal and casual looks.
- 14K gold bezel set fossilized stingray coral
- Sterling silver Y band
- Stone measures 9/16″ x 11/16″
- Currently available in size 7
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- To include sizing with your order, click here