Teardrop Peruvian Opal Ring
One of a kind!
This fairly rare opal was named after the country, as the only source found is in the Andes mountains. It was believed Peruvian opals were originally a gift from the Incan goddess of Earth and time.
- 14K gold bezel set Peruvian opal
- Sterling silver comfort band
- Diamond, .03 TCW
- Stone measures 1″ x 11/16″
- Currently available in size 8
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- To include sizing with your order, click here