Double Oval Smooth Victoria Stone Ring
One of a kind!
Victoria Stone is an extremely rare combination of quartz, feldspar, calcite and magnesite. Also known as Imori’s stone, it was originally made by Japan’s Dr. Imori in the 1960s using a secret formula of natural stones, high pressure, and months of cooling to form unique cat-eye effects and crystallization. The formula has never been duplicated since Dr. Imori’s death, making this stone a rare and beautiful piece of gemological history.
- 14K gold bezel set Victoria stone
- Diamond, .025 TCW
- Sterling silver middle groovy band
- Stone measures 9/16″ x 9/16″
- Currently available in size 7 1/4
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact u
Sorry, this item is sold out