Large vertical asymmetrical Victoria stone ring
Victoria Stone is an extremely rare combination of quartz, feldspar, calcite and magnesite. Also known as Imori’s stone, it was originally made by Japan’s Dr. Imori in the 1960s using a secret formula of natural stones, high pressure, and months of cooling to form unique cat-eye effects and crystallization. The formula has never been duplicated since Dr. Imori’s death, making this stone a rare and beautiful piece of gemological history.
- 14K gold bezel set Victoria stone
- Sterling silver tapered x band
- Stone measures 1 1/4″ x 5/8″
- Currently available in size 7 1/2
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us
Sorry, this item is sold out