Oval Wild Horse Jasper Ring
One of a kind!
Wild horse jasper is a form of Jasper found in the Owyhee Mountains near the Idaho-Oregon border. It boasts waves of yellow-browns, grays, and occasional veins of burnt orange.
- 14K gold bezel set wild horse jasper
- Sterling silver Egyptian band
- Stone measures 1/2″ x 13/16″
- Currently available in size 7 1/2
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us