Fossilized Peanut Wood Ring
One of a kind!
Peanut wood, named after the peanut-shaped ovals that dot its surface, formed from conifer trees that floated to the ocean and were inhabited by shellfish that bored holes into the wood. Over millenia, both the wood and the holes were replaced with silica as it petrified on the ocean floor, forever preserving its original form. Wear this as a grounding stone, allowing it to encourage stability and the establishment of a sturdy foundation, just as it did in its former life as a tree.
- 14K rose gold bezel set fossilized peanut wood
- Sterling silver groovy band
- Stone measures 1″ x 11/16″
- Ring currently available in size 7 1/4
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us