Asymmetrical Morado Opal Ring
One of a kind!
Featuring the most vibrant violet hues, this gorgeous opal is found in central Mexico. Morado means purple in spanish and is also referred to as ‘opal royale’. It’s not hard to see why opal is said to enhance imagination, creativity, and spontaneity.
- 14K yellow gold bezel set morado opal
- Sterling silver groovy band
- Stone measures 3/4″ x 5/8″
- Currently available in size 7 1/2
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- To include sizing with your order, click here