Wild Horse Jasper Ring
One of a kind!
Wild horse jasper is a form of Jasper found in the Owyhee Mountains near the Idaho-Oregon border. It boasts waves of yellow-browns, grays, and occasional veins of burnt orange.
- 14K rose gold bezel set wild horse jasper
- Sterling silver Groovy band
- Stone measures 15/16″ in diameter
- Currently available in size 8 1/2
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- To include sizing with your order, click here