Opalized clamshell ring
One of a kind!
Opalized clamshells, one of the most rare and treasured types of opal, form when the sand surrounding a clamshell turns to rock and the shell itself is replaced with silica as it decomposes. Slowly over time, this silica hardens into an opalized cast of the shell that once stood in its place. Opal is said to enhance imagination, creativity, and spontaneity.
- 14k gold bezel set opalized clamshell ring
- Sterling silver X band
- Stone measures 13/16″ x 5/8″
- Ring currently available in size 7
- No two stones are exactly alike, therefore we will always re-size the ring shown to fit you rather than placing a special order.
- For sizing inquiries, please contact us
Sorry, this item is sold out