The IT List: These Are The Gifts Every NEWTWIST Girl Needs
Last minute shopping? Let our favorites guide you! We’ve rounded up our IT list of jewels that every NEWTWIST girl needs.
From a neutral Jamie Joseph ring that can be worn with everything to a simple pair of Jude Frances diamond hoop earrings that transition effortlessly from day to night, we believe that every jewelry collection should have a strong foundation of daily essentials.
1. Our go-to bracelets: the best-selling bangle by Rene Escobar effortlessly balances strong structural lines with a soft, satiny finish and a scatter of twinkling diamonds. Subtle cross-hatching enlivens the surface, creating a matte luster that completes this bracelet’s industrial vibe.
3. Effortless hoop earrings: the Celine hoop earrings from Rene Escobar add just the right amount of edge to an everyday look, and the Jude Frances hoops have long been favorites of ours. This tiny diamond hoop is chock full of possibilities, and is sold as a single so that you can mix and match to your heart’s content. Pair with Jude Frances’ signature enhancers (also available in petite), or wear it alone. Its small size makes it just perfect to wear in a second or third hole.
4. Put-on-and-never-take-off necklaces: Each Robin Haley pendant is a replica of an ancient artifact — a celebration of the history of objects made by hand and an ode to the power of imagery. Every Jane Hollinger necklace can be worn with absolutely anything! Perfect alone and always flattering while layered, it is sure to become an everyday favorite. The golden flake necklace by Victoria Cunningham is one of our favorite necklaces to layer! Natural beauty abounds with this gorgeous watermelon tourmaline by Margaret Solow. Casual and unassuming, we think you’ll find yourself wearing this necklace on the daily.
5. The bangles we wear every day: the champagne all-weather bangles from BuDhaGirl represents an intention for the day. As you put them on, you are affirming your three intentions in the morning and the thoughts of gratefulness at night. This daily routine will quickly become a ritual and will settle your mind at the beginning and end of each day. Made with polycarbonate rings that are flexible, weightless, soundless, and waterproof.
6. Never enough stacking rings: This sweet little engraved ring by Victoria Cunningham is a NEWTW!ST classic. Whether the person you’re shopping for loves ring stacks, or prefers a minimal aesthetic with just a flash of gold here and there, you just cannot go wrong with this band. Shop Victoria’s other stacking bands here.
7. Statement earrings: the crystal marquis earrings by Dana Kellin are the epitome of beautiful and feminine. Shimmering crystals are lovingly threaded together, allowing each bead to reflect facets of light with every turn. Lovely and ethereal enough to wear as a wedding earring or to any of your most glamorous events (or on an everyday basis… we wouldn’t blame you). Jane Diaz’s classic tear drop cascade earrings design shimmers with every movement. The perfect universally-flattering everyday earring that make a stunning statement.
8. Charms that tell your story: adorned with a bunny on one side and inscribed with “the sweet life” on the other, the tiny but dynamic small bunny charm is the perfect accent to your collection of Molinari charms. The striking gold dagger charm by Erica Molinari serves as a reminder of personal strength, freedom, and determination.
9. Void watches: These are the watches we all wear! We love their clean aesthetic that’s timeless and pairs well with a variety of styles. Plus, they’re unisex, so they make a great gift for the guys on your list as well. Go for a classic color combo like black and gold, or have fun with on-trend colors like light gray and rose gold.