5 Favorite Jewels and Fashions For Fall
We’ve rounded up our 5 favorite jewels and fashions for fall. Read on to discover what we’re loving right now!
1. A fabulous ring stack that you can wear every day. This diamond feather ring from Kismet by Milka is a new favorite of ours this season, and we love it worn with everything from a simple wrap T to a striking midi dress. Add some Victoria Cunningham stacking staples and a pair of hoops by Melissa Joy Manning, and you’re good to go.
2. A bold talisman with a personal touch. We love Erica Molinari‘s charms because each piece tells a unique story. We love wearing ours with mixed metal jewels, a chunky sweater dress, and thigh-high boots.
3. A Jamie for every season. Because every single ring by Jamie Joseph is so incredible, it’s hard to stop at just one! We love finding a Jamie for every season, and this fall we’re all about rich hues and deep neutrals. Color blocking is a fun way to play up the colors of your stone. We’re loving this vibrant lapis paired with a bright scarlet sweater.
4. Sweet and whimsical layers. The newest from Sydney Evan, like this diamond love knot, is equal parts playful and refined. Combined with high waisted denim, a silk cami, a cozy cardigan, and a delicate double strand necklace by Sweet Pea, these glowing golden layers complete this feminine look.
5. A statement cuff that’s effortlessly cool and quietly confident. Paired with a soft sweater and a plaid coat, these modern cuffs by Miansai are the perfect staples for fall.
Explore more of our favorites for fall, here.
Photos by Laura Barton