What We’re Wearing: 10 Favorites for Spring
Because we love springtime so, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite spring fashion and jewelry trends, handpicked, just for you. Read on to explore what what we’re wearing and loving this season.
1. For springtime breezes and spontaneous April showers, a light trench coat is our running-out-the-door go-to this season.
2. The sun is out, and it’s time to show off a bold pop of color! This boulder opal by Jamie Joseph reminds us of the ocean and has us ready for a sun-kissed beach day.
3. We’re all about high waisted denim. For spring, try a lighter wash, like this pair from Mother Denim, for a fun update to a classic look.
4. Barely-there posts are calling our name, especially since we never leave the house without earrings! There’s something so effortless yet put-together about simple post earrings, like these sweet little flowers from Lene Vibe.
5. It’s time to show your winter skin some sunshiny love. A sun dress in a fresh print is topping our list right now! This checkered one from The Reformation has us ready to head out and soak up that sweet, sweet sunshine.
6. Speak your truth with hand-carved gold and sterling silver charms by Erica Molinari. This spring, we’re especially drawn to busy bees and the grace and perseverance of the lotus flower. We love seeing two or three charms layered up and telling a story unique to its wearer.
7. We’re loving flowy and feminine blouses with soft, billowy shapes, like this sweet floral top from Zara.
8. Layered cuffs and bangles, like these pearl and diamond designs by Mizuki, are a fun way to freshen up your springtime look.
9. There’s nothing like a pair of easy breezy sandals to show off your fresh spring pedi! These vegan slides in fun pastel shades are some of our top picks.
10. Lavender and violet hued gemstones, like these faceted Tanzanite and labradorite beauties by Margaret Solow, are perfect pops of color for springtime.
Head on over to our Spring Favorites page to explore more of our fresh picks for the season.